There are many different types of policies available for the coverage you require. Together you and a member of our experienced and knowledgeable staff will discuss what coverage is right for you. Please contact our office to discuss your Home and Personal Property insurance needs.

We offer coverage for:

  • Homes
  • Condominiums
  • Tenants
  • Rented Dwellings

Quick Comparison Quote

Attain a quote within a few minutes with comparisons from multiple insurers! Please give us a call at anytime - we're here to help get you the best coverage at the most affordable price. 

Replacement Cost

The foundation of your insurance policy is built on the replacement cost of your Home and Personal Property. To ensure that you are adequately insured, it is important to properly determine the replacement value of your possessions.

High Value Homes

Peake & Richmond represents ten of the largest and most secure insurance markets in Canada. Within these markets are several products/policies that are designed specifically for High Value Homes.

Vacant Dwellings

Your coverage may need to be amended if your dwelling becomes vacant after 30 days. Failure to notify us may jeopardise any subsequent claim.

Rented Dwellings

You must inform us if you intend to rent out your dwelling or condo. Your coverages will need to be amended and information on your tenants may be required.

Multiple Families

If you have a second family/tenant/student living with you in a room or suite you may need to extend liability to cover any damage caused by that person(s).

By-Laws Coverage

There are limits to the amount of By-Law coverage provided by your basic policy. If your home does not conform to current By-Law Regulations you must contact Peake & Richmond Ltd to ensure that you have adequate coverage.